Friday 14 August 2009

Welcome to the Jungle by Jim Butcher

Finished February 23rd 2009.



What the Blurb says...

When the supernatural world goes out of control, there's only one man to call: Harry Dresden, the only professional wizard in the phone book. A launch title in the Dabel Brothers graphic novel series, "Welcome to the Jungle" is an original adventure set in the "New York Times" bestselling Dresden Files universe.

My review...

This is my first foray into the Graphic Novels of the Dresdenverse. And I loved it, it was weird, as most first experiences are, but I came to love it. It's interesting to see the imaginations of Harry, in my own minds opinion he looks completley different. Not sure I would go this way again, I like my own imagination more :)

No comments:

Post a Comment