Sunday 24 June 2012

Tranquility by Anya Bast


Tranquility: OtherKin #2

Yes you may ask why I am a glutton for punishment... Well, these are gonna be the first books I delete from my kindle library.

I have had the opportunity to read many of the free reads from Amazon and I can let the grammar/spelling go for the self published, in fact I have come across some really well written self published works. But when you get an author that is a new york times bestseller then you expect a certain standard.  I don't think this was edited at all, by the author or an independent source.

This book is set in the same 'world' as Fury and things aren't that different. Roane is another alpha looking for his mate.

Like I've said before, I've read Ms Bast's work previously and the adult content was much steamier and wasn't about the man being so forceful. I expected better of her, to be honest.

Another truly terrible read.

No comments:

Post a Comment